Crazy Days

[ATOM Feed]

I'm just another ordinary guy with crazy dreams and a wiered life...who wouldn't know what's wrong with this world and life...let's try to find what?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 
NetProf is working

NetProff consumed me....if I put it that way. Finally I came up with a working version...still hoping to publish on my web site. Well too bad time is not standing still, exams are over and back to my busy life. Things are getting worst, we are about to start the final research project and now that is consuming me. Ohh brother what a killer.

now I'm thinking in diferent directions for netprof. Rather than handling typical network settings want to go lil bit beyond with multiple IP's and alternative route....hmm...and firewall settings. This will be a never ending journey I guess, anyway for the moment this is serving my purpose....if somebody request me I might consider adding these fancy features. But alternative routes and alternate IP's are quite useful. Lets hope I'll find time to tell more stories on this.

Far more interesting thins yet to come....:)





<< Home

Archives

April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   May 2007   October 2007   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   June 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?